Education is the act or process of educating or being educated, developing powers of reasoning and judgment, to prepare for life. And it takes a visionary, someone with unusually keen insight, to truly understand the depth and breadth of what is needed. Sri A Venkata Ratnam was a B.Tech, F.I.E, C.Engg and worked at Chief engineer Level. Above all, he was a visionary. He sought to deliver value and excellence in education across disciplines. Adusumilli Sarojini Venkata Ratnam Memorial Educational Society has started an institution in the name of chairman’s wife, who is no more as Sarojini Institute of Technology during the year 2008 to cater the needs of students aspiring to start their career as Engineers and to spread quality education with moral values.
- The campus has a built-up area more than AICTE prescribed norms.
- Class-rooms with oup to date labs, classrooms and seminar halls
- 4 departments have established research centers
- The Institute deploys a 360 degree feedback system to ensure and improve the quality of faculty
- The library has more than 15,000 books, apart from online journals and data bases in the form of digital library and internet facility.
- The Institute provides more than 160 hours of Personality Development and Soft skills training